Remember the GG-W-113 field watch? That's the inspiration behind the new Marathon General Purpose Quartz (GPQ) watch with date. Inspired by the historic Marathon GG-W-113 field watch, the GPQ also fulfills the latest government-specified military standard of MIL-PRF-46374G, Type I, Class 1. And it's all packed in a a stylish and functional 316L stainless steel case
A Military Quartz Field Watch With Classic Styling
- ETA F06 quartz movement, accurate to -0.3/+0.5 seconds per day
- End of Life (EOL) indicator that will advance the seconds hand once every 4 seconds when the battery is low to inform you that a battery change is needed
- 316L high-impact stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- Black face with luminous hour & minute hands and hour markings illuminated by Tritium (Isotope H3)
- White 12 and 24 hour time scales on dial (1-12 and 13-24)
- 16mm nylon mil-spec strap and buckle closure that adjusts to most wrist sizes
- 3mm scratch-resistant sapphire crystal face withstands field use
- "Hacking" movement (second hand stops when the crown is pulled out)
- Each watch is individually numbered
- Available with U.S. Government dial (WW194015SS), or sterile dial with no government markings (WW194015SS-NGM).
Army-Tough Features in a Rugged Stainless Steel Case
This vintage-inspired timepiece is wrapped in a case made from 316L surgical grade stainless steel, and features the high torque 3 jewel ETA F06 movement. This classic Army field watch looks great, and works great too.
The Marathon Stainless Steel General Purpose Quartz comes packed with features essential for military and law enforcement operations, including a 24 hour dial, a high-torque high-accuracy movement, constant glow tritium illumination tubes, one piece nylon strap, drilled lugs, and much more.
Low-light visibility is ensured, as the dial of the Marathon General Purpose Quartz in Stainless Steel uses tritium tubes for the hour markers & hour and minute hands. (Tritium glows without the need for charging by an external light source.)
Packaged with the General Purpose Quartz (GPQ) is a 16mm wide nylon strap that is manufactured in accordance with mil spec MIL-S-46383B Type II. This comfortable, lightweight and washable nylon watch band will keep the stainless steel field watch safe on your wrist. (Additional watch straps are available separately.)
The Marathon WW194015SS GPQ is hand-assembled in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland.
|Color:||Stainless Steel (Raw)|
|Product Type:||Hiking & Camping,Military Issue,Police / Field Use|
|Dial:||U.S. Government, Sterile DIal (No Government Markings)|
|Crystal:||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Case Material:||316L Stainless Steel|
3 Atmospheres (30m/100ft.)
|Strap Material:||Nylon (16mm)|
|Watch Weight:||48 grams (1.7 oz.)|