The Marathon GPQ “Army Field Watch” with date military wristwatch is made in accordance with MIL-PRF-46374G, Type I, Class 1 (NSN 6645-01-547-0300) rules. The Marathon Watch features analogue dial with two time scales, water resistant to 3 atmospheres. Additional features include stop second high torque movement. This rugged, dependable watch comes in a fibreshell, waterproof, and dustproof case.
Quartz Army Field Watch Features
- Available in Black or Sage Green
- EOL (End of Life) display where second hand advances in 4 second increments when battery needs replacing
- Stop Second (hack, movement stops when stem is pulled out) high torque quartz movement (Swiss Made)
- Adjustable black mil-spec nylon strap with buckle closure adjusts to fit most wrist sizes
- Watch features black analog dial with date between 4 and 5 o’clock position markers
- 2 Scale dial shows standard and supplemental (24hr) time 1-12, 13-24
A Marathon General Purpose Watch Built for Hard Work
This watch’s black face features 12 and 24 hour dials with luminous hands and hour markings, white numerals and a sweep second hand. Light sources for dial and hands are provided by tritium tubes. The timepiece comes with black nylon mil-spec strap and buckle closure that adjust to most wrist sizes, manufactured in accordance with MIL-S-46383B, Type II. Made in Switzerland, the watch carries a one-year guarantee.
The Marathon Army Field Watch Comes in Black and Sage Green
- WW194015 - Black
- WW194015DT - Desert Tan
- WW194015SG - Sage Green
Made in accordance with MIL-PRF-46374G, Type I, Class 1, the Marathon Quartz Watch with Date also meets the specifications of NSN 6645-01-547-0300 (6645015470300).
|Color:||Black,Desert Tan,Sage Green|
|Product Type:||Hiking & Camping,Military Issue,Police / Field Use|
|Water Resistance:||3 Atmospheres (30m/100ft.)|
|Strap Material:||Nylon (16mm)|
|Watch Weight:||28 grams (1 oz.)|