Set of Two Wavian 20L / 5 Gal NATO Jerry Gas Cans w/ 2 Spouts, Gaskets
Your Price: $159.98
Now 50 state legal!
These Genuine Authentic Wavian 20L / 5 Gallon NATO Jerry Gas Cans 2238 With Spout are brand new, direct from the factory, and not “old stock” or surplus. Wavian NATO cans meet or surpass standards set by Australian, Swedish, German, and U.N. military organizations, and these guys have been manufacturing top-notch cans for various NATO military forces for many years. These genuine NATO cans are made from 0.9mm steel and lined with petrol resistant alkyd-ammonia based paint (and powder coated externally) to prevent rust and flaking, inside and out. Each can includes an internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, and the bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position. This set of 2 cans comes with two spouts of the same color. The EPA / CARB approved spout contains a hard plastic end (with extra adapter) and metal body. The extra adapter is an attachment designed to connect the nozzle to a hose. Each can also has an integrated braked to hold the nozzle on the top of the can for storage. These cans are the real deal, and are built to withstand heavy use.
Cans come as a set of 2 can with 2 nozzles and 2 extra gaskets!
Genuine Authentic Wavian 20L / 5 Gal NATO Jerry Gas Can Features:
- Meets U.N. Dangerous Goods Transportation Regulations
- Nozzle / spout is now approved for all 50 states with CARB certification
- Produced from 0.9mm pickled steel
- Capacity of 20 liters or 5.28 gallons
- Weight of 9.4 lbs. when empty
- Rust resistant and flake-proof paint and coating
- Internally lined with petrol resistant alkyd-ammonia based paint
- Externally powder coated
- Two-man carry handles
- Leak-proof in any position
- Splash-proof pouring
- Removable pour spout with gasket seal
- Locking pin secures leak-proof cap
- Part numbers: Red 3009, OD 3008, Black 3010, Yellow 3011, Blue 3012
- Formerly part number 2238
NOTE: At this time, and until further notice, spouts are no longer available separately.
You may also like: