Marathon TSAR Military Quartz Dive Watch
Your Price: $608.00
More Sterile Dial TSAR watches arriving around 2/14/2015.
Available with a sterile dial that does not show “US Government,” and a model with the government insignia, this swiss made quartz dive watch includes an End of Life (EOL) display, where the second hand advances in second increments when the battery needs replaced.The black analog dial and face include markings illuminated with tritium (isotope H3), and a date display.
The TSAR Is Available With or Without U. S. Government Insignia
- High torque Swiss-made ETA F06 quartz movement
- Uni-Directional Elapsed Time Ring (60 minutes, 120 clicks)
- 2 Scale dial shows standard and supplemental (24hr) time 1-12, 13-24
- Stainless Steel 316L water tight case with engraved back is water resistant to 30 atm. (300m)
- Sweep second hand with luminous triangle illuminated with MaraGlo
Marathon TSAR Overview
This Marathon watch is manufactured in accordance with GSA Stocked Item Purchase Description, and is now under GSA contract – US Government NSN 6645-20-001-9382 (6645200019382)). The intended use is dive, search, and rescue (SAR).
The screw down crown and 20 mm wide 100% vulcanized black rubber strap with Swiss-made 316L stainless steel buckle ensure excellent performance under water. Referred to as the Marathon “TSAR” watch, it has been tested to meet IAW ISO 6425 and Canadian government specifications. The watch also includes a scratch resistant sapphire crystal face.
Engraved markings on the watch back include details such as date of production & serial numbers for traceability and maintenance. Case dimensions are 42mm without crown, 48 mm lug-to-lug, with 20 mm lugs.
Available With and Without US Government Insignia
- WW194007 – U.S. Government Insignia
- WW194007NGM – Sterile Dial
Weighing in at a hefty 16 ounces, the Marathon TSAR is a watch with definite style and a solid build. This quartz dive watch is designed for performance above and below the water, and is water resistant to a depth of 3 atmospheres (30 meters/1000 feet). Although intended for use in dive, search, and rescue scenarios, it also performs well at high altitudes.
The watch’ bezel incorporates uni-directional movement. Internal hour and minute hands are powered by tritium, while the sweep second hand has a MaraGlo illuminated triangle with thin red border. The 14mm case height is enough to remind you the watch is there without weighing you down. The battery replacement for this Marathon quartz watch model is #371.
From the Manufacturer…
“…Diver’s Quartz is an authentic military watch intended for dive, search and rescue… Each watch is individually numbered and engraved with date production and serial number for traceability and maintenance…”
Scratch Resistant Sapphire
30 Atmospheres (300m/1000ft.)
110 grams (3.9 oz.)
Vulcanized Rubber (20mm)
Sterile Dial – Does not show “U.S. Government” OR U.S. Government
Dive, Search and Rescue
Stainless Steel 316L
|Lug to Lug Diameter||
MaraGlo, Tritium (H3)
- Marathon TSAR Watch With “U.S. Government” Markings (Marathon Part No. WW194007)
- Marathon Stainless Steel Bracelet – U.S. Great Seal (Marathon Part No. WW005005US)
- Marathon Stainless Steel Bracelet – USMC Seal (Marathon Part No. WW005005USMC)
- Marathon Stainless Steel Bracelet – Canadian Maple Leaf (Marathon Part No. WW005005CA)
- Marathon Stainless Steel Bracelet – No Markings (Marathon Part No. WW005005NM)
- Marathon Leather NATO Strap WW005009DT – Dark Tan 20mm (Marathon Part No. WW005009DT)
- Marathon Calf Skin Leather NATO Strap WW005009BK – Black 20mm (Marathon Part No. WW005009BK)
- Marathon Replacement Rubber Strap (Marathon Part No. WW005006)
- TopSpecUS.com 20mm Nylon Watch Band
You may also like: